Thursday 21 May 2020

leter to my past self

Hi this is you but from the future and I will be looking after you and don't Muck up your life and get good grades for school. Be nice to your parents, go outside a lot, it is fun, and make sure that dad gets the motorbike track done sooner and learn to do cool tricks on it. Make sure that you get better at your work math literacy. All that kind of stuff also makes sure that dad and Erin get motorbikes so we can all race well. Me and dad can race, get barms ruts dubills hips and step-ups. That is cool. Get dad to make a pool too. That was my letter to my past self. By luke.


today we had to do a letter to my past self in lockdown it was fun and hard but I liked it. 

1 comment:

  1. who should i right this to you or your past self well done

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.