Thursday 23 April 2020

Future Plans

Next year I want to go to Australia with my family and friends. I would go with Dad and Erin.

 I also would really like to take Liam and Harry as well. We could  go to the hot pools and get cool stuff from Carara markets and sneak food. I want to go to the beach and see the BIG tall building there and relax in the sun and feel the hot sand on my feet.

I also  want to make it to West Coast soccer again and win a trophy and get lots of gools and food like we did last year. I want to go to the pools and go to the big bouncy castle that was in the water and have lots of fun. 

It would be good  to learn guitar like my cousin Charlie. He's really good and I want to learn from him. I reckon it would be fun singing and playing the guitar at the same time and relaxing.

These 3 events are important to me because I was born in Australia, I love soccor and think im pretty good one day i hope to be like my idol Nayma. The guitar is cool and i want to try a new hobby.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Luke, all of these plans sounds amazing. You have really picked a range of things and have explained really well why you have picked them. I also want to learn to play the guitar, it is such a cool skill to be able to do. Do you play any other instruments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no i dont play any instroments and thank you

      Delete
  2. Hi Luke, you have got some great plans for the future. You have clearly explained why these plans are important you. I think you are correct in saying how cool and relaxing it is and just jam with your guitar. I hope you get to have this opportunity.
    Mrs Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and i still need to buy a guitar

      Delete
  3. What a lovely piece of work Luke. I hope you have a great time in Australia. I went to the Carara market once. It was amazing I loved it. I do see a slight pattern emerging in this story. Food and pools. Great job. What else do you think you would find relaxing? Sharron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and im not sure what els is relaxing

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.