Wednesday 22 April 2020

MY LOVED ONES
By Luke

I would really like to have all my family around me for Xmas because I have lots of loved ones in my life. Ryan, Justin, Dad, Mum, Erin,  Nanny and Pop gismo Tina, and Matt , Ben and Charlie Debbie shikana brook madison. all of them mean the same thing to me. they all love me and that is what is special to me. Almost all of them live in Christchurch Ryan, ben, Charly, Tina Matt Debby and Mum. Brook and madison live in Blenheim and shikana lives in Australia. Justin lives in nelson. brook madison and shikana are my sisters. Ryan and Justin are my ulcers.deby and tina are my aunties. dad is my dad. mum is my mum. Erin is my Erin. and I love all of them. and this is what they're good at.
 Ryan is good at boxing and car racing.  Justen has the BEST donuts and owns a bakery business.  Dad is the best dad in the world, he's kind he spoils me and i love him. Erin is the best step mum. Nanny is the best baker and pop tells a good story. Gismo is the best cat ever, he always gives me kisses Charlie is really good at gaming. ben is good at sport and at getting trophies. matt has a good taste for cars.   tina has a good taste for fashion. Debbie is the same. Shika Nai I haven't seen her since we were very little.  brook is good at singing and piano.  madison is very very good at art. I'm really looking forward to having everyone at my house sitting around the table laughing and catching up.


2 comments:

  1. Wow Luke! What an amazing piece of writing. I like how you have listed all your family and said what they are good at. I absolutely love having my family all around the table catching up, it has such a nice feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your posteve thoughful helpful coment

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.